Friday, January 23, 2009

The New Steed

Hey guys!

Just a bit of catching up... I took delivery of my new 2009 Specialized S-Works Carbon HT on wednesday, and boy is it awesome!I only finished building it up today and itis really sweet.

The new frame design looks alot like Specialized Tarmac road frame, and up front is the new Specialized Futureshock S90, which has an adjustable brain fade so you can set how your fork rides. The brain of the fork allows you to run it like the old Fox Terralogic. However it is way lighter than most forks on the market as it also has a carbon steerer tube and crown. The steerer tube is over sized at the bottom which also makes it a lot stiffer than the sid w/cup I ran last year. The thicktubing also makes for an extremely stiff bike.

The new beast is kitted out with full XTR drivechain, Formula Brakes, ZTR 347 rims with American Classic hubs, and KCNC seatpost, stem and handlebars.







I'd just like to thank Clint for all the hard work put into getting my frame and components, I really appreciate it!

until next time

ciao

No comments: