Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Cape Getaway

It was really cool to manage to go sight seeing in Cape Town on Monday, as I had never actually been into the city itself, and it enabled me to just chill after Saturdays race. We decided to go to Table Mountain and the Aquarium as well as Ratanga Junction.

We left from the quiet town of Stellenbosch, as my family my girlfriend and I went to go see what Cape Town was really about. The weather was really awesome on top of the mountain and it allowed for a clear view of the city below.

on top of table mountain

From there we went for lunch at the water front, and were all entertained by a seal in the bay. We then found ourselves in the aquarium and managed to get in a couple of laughs at the weird creatures we saw.

We ended the afternoon with a thrilling visit to Ratanga Junction. We met up with some friends and we hit some of the many rides at Ratanga.

one of the rides at ratanga

That night the Neethlings joined us for supper at the scenic Stellenbosch Hotel. The evening was fulled with laughs and jokes, which made it an awesome, relaxed day for me.

1 comment:

Willie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.