Monday, January 31, 2011

Need to give thanks

A huge thanks needs to go out to a number of people for helping me out in getting me ready for the South African TT championships!

Firstly- Dan Hugo for the amazing TT bike he gave me to give me the best possible equipment to help get me to my goal. The Specialized Transition S-Works is one serious machine and I am really grateful to have this in my arsenal.

Max Cluer and Bronwen Blunden for all the organisation and help with accommodation and the shipping of the bicycle from the Cape to Pietermaritzburg. You guys are stars

Clint Morck- always helping me out with the best equipment to help me get the results. Clint organised me an awesome set of wheels, a TT helmet as well as a skinsuit! thanks Clint!

Craig Paul- for servicing my bike and getting it into to tip top running order, increasing the reliability of an already amazing product. Craig is always willing to help me and it really means a lot that he helps fix my bike long after his work hours! Thanks Craig!

Adrenaline Cycles, WSquared Cycles, Cycle Lab PMB and Concept Cyclery (Burry Stander)- each and everyone of these shops went out of their way to help me out to ensure that my bike was legal to race and to ensure that nothing would hamper me from achieving a good result.

I cannot thank each and everyone of you enough! I really appreciate all the hard work and effort you have put into backing me, now its all up to me!

THANK YOU!!!!!
B



No comments: