Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ellsworth USA - 2011

For the past couple of weeks, I have had some really exciting news building up regarding sponsorship deals for the coming year. I've finally been allowed to let the cat outta the bag, so...... In 2011 I will remain with Team Jeep South Africa, but will also be representing my new co sponsor .... Ellsworth bikes.

I have been fortunate enough to have been offered to ride from Ellsworth Bikes in the USA. I will be riding the Ellsworth carbon Enlightenment 29er which is the hard tail configuration in the mtb range while riding the Ellsworth Coercion carbon road bike on the road.
Ellsworth Bikes are renowned for their quality hand built frames that are built by craftsmen to the highest standard. These two babies should start arriving soon and I am really excited about getting them sorted in preparation for the 2011 season.

I will be racing on a full time basis in 2011 and am really excited about the prospects of possibly racing in Europe, while still meeting my commitments here at home and maybe even getting to the States where I could hopefully get some decent results for Ellsworth on their home soil and demonstrate what an awesome product Ellsworth really is.

Well despite the rest and base training preparation since Hill 2 Hill, the last competitive event for me is coming up on the weekend in the form of Urban Rage in Durban. Bring the family down and come and enjoy the racing and Ushaka Marine World at the same time.

No comments: