Thursday, August 2, 2012

Catching Up

Hey guys

Just a really short and sweet update. Nothing much has happened since my last blog post. Ive spent a lot of time up in Ventura and Big Bear as I prepare for the final round of the Pro XCT series later this month. Im pretty excited about it, as it is my favorite race on the North American calendar. Hopefully I'll get to see some of you at Mt. Morris, Wisc. The crowds last year were INSANE and definitely made the racing super fun!!

Im currently still up in Big Bear, getting in some altitude training on both the road and mountain bikes. It always blows my mind how much fun the trails are up here, one thing that definitely hurts every time is the altitude. Fortunately I've acclimatized now, so the riding is far more enjoyable than cruising around with your lungs fighting for oxygen.

Also, I wanted to notify you guys about my Facebook, Athlete page. I'll be posting regular, SHORT updates on what is  going on in my day-to-day life, whilst doing race reports and longer posts on my website, here. So, if you haven't given my page a like, click on this link, Brendon Davids - Athlete , and give it a like.

Other than that, not much else has happened. Ive just been training my ass off, and loving every second of it.

Until next time
Stay safe,
B

No comments: