Saturday, June 4, 2011

USA - Some Pics of Everything


My seat for 16... LONG hours


Train shuttle to the different terminals at Atlanta Int - Sorry for the blury image




Waiting outside San Diego Int


Too big to even fit in the camera


Some Images of inside Mike's house




Mike's Garage












Really cool neighbourhood


Mike's sweet toy in the garage


view from my room














a couple images of Mike Moulders place (my accommodation for the past week)

awesome ride, a view of Tony Ellsworth's "castle"... my destination after 2h30

a view from the "castle"


a couple of the frames in the Ellsworth Castle


some more scenery




if you think the cars are big.... check out the bike rack


sucks I cant eat any of this.... apparently its the best ice cream around!!


New 2012 Fox RP23


The craziest truck I've seen while over here


Thanks to Loaded for the new product!! Super Stoked to be riding under Their wing! waiting for a green stem to match the green rocker.

No comments: