Friday, January 7, 2011

Catching up and slacking off

Wow guys! I must appologies for the lack of communication over the past month or so! I've been so out of touch!!!

First off... Compliments of the season to all my readers! I hope you guys have an amazing year ahead!
I've was down in the Western Cape for almost the entire holiday with my family and girlfriend. It was awesome to get away from all the hustle and bustle, and to just let my head run free... O! and of course, WORK ON A TAN!!

The riding in the Cape was surprisingly awesome! Its the first year I've done my base training down there, and the roads are really sweet, not to mention the fantastic mountain biking areas like Montagu Pass or Saasveld XC course.

Now that I'm back in circulation, as well as in the new year, I will be takaing my blog a lot more seriously and will be posting regularly! So keep your eye on this space people!!

God bless
B

No comments: