Friday, January 29, 2010

Team Jeep Road Trip - Barberton

Hey guys!

Well I'm busy blogging from the dining room at our accommodation here in Barberton! Our epic adventure started off at 5 this morning and went pretty well. We had a good time coming up, which always makes the trip fly by. I managed to learn some new stuff on my awesome new HP Probook 4510s Laptop, man what an awesome piece of machinery! I'd really like to give a huge shout out to the guys from HP, they really helped out with an amazing deal!

The trip was done in comfort too! We traveled in style in a Limited Edition Jeep Patriot, with 3 bikes on the roof, 2 on the back, a boot filled to the roof and 5 athletes in the front of the car. SUPER SPACEY!!!

Tomorrow Ryan Ellis and I are hitting the half marathon, Craig, Pete and Carl are gonna tackle the 120km ultra marathon. Hopefully all the fun we had on the way up pays off and bring home some good results!

Will keep you guys updated!

B

No comments: