Sunday, December 13, 2009

Year End

Now that we're at the end of the season it's time to kick back and chillax!!!

A huge thanks needs to go out to :-

Max Cluer - Max Cluer Sports Marketing
For everything he does for team Jeep SA, and all the effort he puts in at events eg Hill2Hill

Clint Morck - Team Manager
For pulling out the stops with getting kit produced, bikes ordered, you name it!!!

Grant Dinkel - Adrenaline Cycles
For always putting the customer before himself, many a night Grant had his shop open at 9pm helping us out with our bikes!

Craig Paul - Team Mate
For always helping me out and giving some awesome advise! A really great mentore

Allegra Wykerd - Coach
Without the help of this wonderful lady I would not be where I am today! She has helped me out with mental prep as well as my training programs etc!!! Johann, her husband has also helped immensely!

Thanks sooo much!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK

No comments: