Friday, January 2, 2009

Down at the Neethlings

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating my blog, i've completely lost track of the time.

Just a quick update, I've just comeout of base training and have started my intense work. Hopefully I'll have some form for the first national at Jonkershoek, in Stellenbosch from the 10-11 Jan.

I got back yesterday from visiting with the Neethlings, and spending new year with them. I did one really hard ride while down there, but i unfortunately didn't get to hit any of the awesome single track down there by the Oribi Gorge/Lake Eland area. The weather was also pretty bum while I was there so going to the beach was out of the question, and the one day we did manage to go, the sea was absolutely terrible!

I'm off to the first ever KZN High Performance camp, I'm pretty stoked I was accepted, I'll keep you guys posted and will let you know how things go. My next week is goingto be pretty packed as the HP Camp ends on Wednesday, and I fly out to Cape Town on Thursday for Nationals, so I'll try my best to keep you updated with whats happening.

Ciao.

No comments: